- Complete the application now.
- Deadlines range from December 1 to January 15, depending on your state of residence.
Program LengthU.S. academic year
Eligibility and Application OverviewPublic applications are accepted.
All applicants must:
- Be U.S. citizens, national or permanent residents;
- Have a GPA of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale;
- Be between the ages of 15 and 18 years and 6 months by the start of the program;
- Prior German language skills are not required.
Complete the application now. Deadlines range from December 1 to January 15, depending on your state of residence.
For more information about the program visit USAGermanyScholarship.org.
Contact information for the NGO supervising the program in your state is available on the Congress-Bundestag Youth Exchange website.